- Entering your email address on our Site with no indication that you would not like to be emailed.
- Entering your email address as part of attempting to order or ordering a product or service from us with no indication that you would not like to be emailed.
- Entering your email address as part of an abandoned cart with no indication that you would not like to be emailed.
- Entering your email address as part of participation in any contest, event or survey conducted by us and we have informed you that we will be sending you marketing emails.
- Subscribing to an email newsletter by filling-out a form on our Site.
- Any instance where in completing a form, you have checked an opt-in checkbox indicating your willingness to be contacted through email provided the checkbox is unchecked by default and we have informed you that the nature of the emails will be commercial.
All marketing emails shall conspicuously contain a notice that at no cost to you, you can opt out of receiving more marketing emails from us.
All marketing emails shall prominently display a one-click unsubscribe or opt-out option. Once you have opted out or unsubscribed, we shall immediately refrain from sending marketing emails to you.We may use your personal information, including but not limited to your name, address, telephone, email address and other relevant data, to conduct our business, improve our Sites, develop new products and services, provide information and support, to better understand your needs and interests, personalize communications and advertising, meet contractual obligations, and generally promote a quality experience for you. For example, we may use your personal information, including your email address, to:
- Communicate, interact and build our relationship with you;
- Customize the content, products and services that are offered to you;
- Contact you with information about us and affiliated third-parties;
- Process, fulfill and follow up on transactions and requests for products, services, support, and information;
- Verify your authority to enter and use our services;
- Engage in market research and analysis;
- Measure, analyze and improve our products and services, the effectiveness of our websites, and our advertising and marketing;
- Comply with legal requirements;
- Provide targeting advertising, including the use of re-targeting technology;
- Send you marketing materials, for example, via email, including our newsletter, and to notify you about products and services that we believe would be of interest to you;
- Deter, detect, and prevent fraud and other prohibited or illegal activities; or
- For the performance of our contractual obligations to you;
- To meet legal obligations or compliance with laws, regulations, court orders, or other legal obligations or to assist in an investigation; or
- For Legitimate Interests or to operate our business and provide the services, other than in performing our contractual obligations to you for our company’s “legitimate interests” for the purposes of applicable law – except where overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms that require protection of Personal Data.
- To Affiliates and Partners: With companies or ventures that are owned or controlled by us, and internally within our company, in order to provide and improve services, for marketing purposes, and for advertising.
- To Service Providers and Vendors: With business partners, marketing partners, and vendors to provide, improve, and personalize our services.
- For Advertising and Marketing: With advertising and marketing partners for advertising and marketing purposes, with your consent, on our behalf and on behalf of third parties, including social network providers, if any.
- For Certain Analytics and Improvement: With certain companies for purposes of analytics and improvement of our services.